March 11, 2013

WELCOME TO ESOL 2013

 

My name is Thira and I am from Germany. I came to New Zealand in November last year and to Milford School this year. I am in Room 2 and my Teacher is Mr. Rae. Milford School is a little bit different to my School in Germany. I like Milford School because it has playgrounds and lots of space to run around.

Hi, my name is Vicky Deng and I am a year 6 student in room 1 with a nice male teacher called Mrs. Anderson. My best friends are Sarah Kim, Cathy Sun, Da Eun Beak and Isabella Brown. My birthday is in December 1, and I am 10 years old. My favourite subjects in school are swimming, waterwise, maths, reading and writing. My favourite colours are blue, pink, green and purple. When I grow up, I want to be a netball player, an actress, a singer or a fashion designer. I will be sad when I leave Milford School!


My name is Amber and I am from Malaysia. I came to New Zealand in January this year. I go to Milford School. I am in Room 2 and my room teacher is called Mr. Rae, Milford School is really different to my school in Malaysia. I like Milford School because I will have a lot of free time to do the stuff I want.

My name is Mayyada. I am from Egypt I came to NZ a year and a half ago. It is my second year at Milford School. I am in room 4, year 6. I am having fun with MS Boyd and Mrs. S. Milford School is very different to my school in Egypt. I have lots of friends and I like my school because learning is fun and easy.

My name is Shirley and I from Korea. I’m 10years old. I have been in New Zealand since April last year. I am in Room4 and my teacher is Mrs. Boyd., I like Milford School, because I play with my friends and in classroom. Also Milford School has 2 playgrounds, lake and Swimming pool. I learn English.
Milford School is different to my school in Korea, because we bring own our lunch to school. Each classroom share their ideas and learning is fun.




No comments: